jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

This is me

Hi guys! This blog is for my English class and i'm going to write about some interesting themes and also about me. In first place I want you to know just a little bit about my life.

I'm Minerva Vidal Sanchez, I was born in the early morning on the 17th of August 2001 so I'm only 15 years old. I've lived in Archena since I was born. Don't you know where is this village? Well, Archena is in Murcia, which is located in the south east of Spain.

Ensalada murciana
If one day you have the opportunity to come to Murcia you have to taste the paparajotes, the gachasmigas and the ensalada murciana. I'm pretty sure that you will like it.
To be honest I don't like the ensalada murciana because I hate black olives.
I also hate all the legumes and vegetables... Yeah, I'm carnivorous.  I know it's bad for my health not to eat vegetables and legumes but... I'm so sorry, I can't do anything.


Alba is the one with the yellow t-shirt and I'm the other.
I live with my mum and my dad, they've been divorced since last summer so they don't live together (obviously) but it's OK because their houses are really near and in only 3 minutes or even less I can go from one house to the other. I have no brothers or sisters but for me that's no a problem because I have a lot of friends and I spend many time with them.

My best friend is Alba, she also lives near me and we go to the same class in Vicente Medina high school.

In my future, I want to be biologist, I don't mind if I work like a teacher or in a laboratory.

And what about my physique and my personality? I'm 1'62 m tall and I weigh around 47 kg. I'm OK, don't you think that?😉 I've long, curly and brown hair.
Everybody says that my skin is too white, like a snowman but I like myself and that's the most important thing.
I think that I'm friendly and polite, I'm only shy with people that I don't know but I normally talk a lot and I'm also a quite nervous.

In my free time I usually meet with my friends and I often go to the cinema with them.
I also go to dance every Tuesday and Friday because I'm in a troupe. I've danced for 3 ages and I want continue doing that.
I don't like reading, in fact I only read books for school. I spend a lot of hours studying so I don't have many free time.

And well... This is me! ✌


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario