jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

My generation

As I've said in the previous post I was born in 2001. Some people say that this generation is a generation of idiots. I disagree, but... Why do they say that? I don't know for sure, but what's clear is that older people have different ideas and ways of life. Things have changed. Now everybody has a smartphone and a house with Internet. We're hooked to social networks like WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and we spend too much time surfing on the Internet.

Obviously there are teenagers who are very rude, problematic and who use a bad language but on the other hand, there are a lot of teenagers who are polite, respectful, liable and studious... Like me😎

Resultado de imagen de camisetas anchas y largasEvery teenager has to go to school and we have the opportunity of study and build a great future. I think the education in my country was good. I have said ''was'' because now we are in a period of changes. After high school you can study a degree during around five years or you can also do a FP (formación profesional). FP it's like a degree, but based on job placement and you can study that when you're at high school.

Recently wear caps and long t-shirts and sweatshirts has become fashion, but not everybody follows this trend, each person have their own way to dress and that's so good because we're free and we can wear whatever we want.

Resultado de imagen de colorful hairstyles
Resultado de imagen de tattoos grandes
Now, there is a little boom of colourful hairstyles. There are people in my school who have blue hair, pink hair and even green hair! I respect them but I think they're crazy.

There's also a boom of tattoos, almost everybody has one or two, but there are some people who have the arms or the back full of tattoos. From my point of view it's cool to have tattooed your skin, but maybe when you get older you will detest that.


And if you don't like my generation... Keep calm! Things will change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario